What you need:
- Lots and lots of patience.
- Coffee Filters (I used a box of 100 filters)
- Glue Gun
- Scalloped scissors
- Masking Tape
2.Cut a line through the centre of the filter.s.I used plain scissors here as it was quicker.
5. Take a strip of masking tape..lay it on your work surface sticky side up.
6. Stick the 3 buds on it in a row.
7. Next..take the 3 outer rings of your filters.Make a cut into the rings (no picture) you'll have 3 strips of paper with scalloped edges.
8. Start sticking each strip on the masking tape in a ruffled fashion.
Start rolling the tape inwards. Roll and you will have a flower!
Use hot glue to stick them on your wreath. This project was tedious and I wanted to quit after the first row of flowers on the wreath..I stuck my headphones in my ears listening to Adele and the next row seemed to have taken less time!
Finished. Time for some Coffee.