For the base
- 1 packet digestive Biscuits
- 5-6 tablespoons butter
- Crush the bicuits and mix in butter.
- Grease a spring form cake pan.
- Press the biscuit mix into the pan with your hands
- Either freeze for 15 mins or put it in hot oven for 5-8 mins.
- Cream Cheese 250 gm
- Whipping Cream 2 cups
- Fresh Strawberries Diced 1 and a half cup
- Gelatin Powder 3 and a half teaspoons
- Castor Sugar half or 3/4 cup
- Strawberries+sugar make purée
- Beat Cream Cheese till stiff and add Whipping cream
- Dissolve Gelatine in hot water.
- Add the strawberry purée to the gelatin and pour these two in the cream mix.
- Pour over biscuit crust.
- Refrigerate 7-8 hours (overnight preferably so that there are no naughty fingers poking the cake while it sets)
Dissolve some strawberry jam in a little water and bring it to a simmer on slow heat.
You could also use ready made topping.