Thursday, October 25, 2012

Eid Favor Cones

In my last post I was thinking eid from a child's eye. It is said that eids are for kids and women! Men usually think of it as a holiday to sleep on or watch the special Tv transmissions. Henna is another major part of Eid..and I must tell you it is not just the ladies getting their Mehndi done but even the sacrifice animals are prettified with henna!


Check out the most beautiful Henna works out there on my aunt's website HERE. She has some serious art skills when it comes to the art of applying henna.
Coming back to the eid favors:

I saw these favor cones on Martha Stewart and wanted to try out..they reminded me of henna cones. So I made some and filled them with sweet treats for some of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some Love, Leave a Comment!