Monday, June 24, 2013

Two Tone Pomander

Pink is my newfangled obsession lately. (I know Pantone's color of year 2013 and its not Pink! ) I can't pin point exactly if its the color or the floral prints and objects that I tend to like more thee days. Well for one, I got some pink flowers from Ikea..the only pink bit in my décor.

 To reflect that in other corners..I made a pink and white crepe paper pomander for my living room.


I rolled up strips of crepe paper with random twists and turns into flowers. Then hot glued them onto a Styrofoam ball. It required a whole lot of crepe paper..only two rows of roses consumed an entire rolled sheet of paper. I was out of pink soon, hence the two tone idea was born. I thought it would be ok to color-block it.

I placed it on an old candle holder.


Just the right amount of pinkness added :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! The two toned is so cute! Would love it if you would link this up to Give Me The Goods Monday: 1 Party, 4 Blogs! http://www.rainonatinroof.com/2013/06/give-me-goods-monday-party-14.html
    Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete

Share some Love, Leave a Comment!