- I followed some tutorials from different sources. The idea was to tape/stick the iron-on thingy onto a normal printing paper and GUIDE it into the printer to be printed.
- The print should appear on the iron-on surface. It should be a mirror image (if its necessary)
- Separate the two papers and then place the printed sheet face down on the fabric.
- Use medium-high heat setting on the iron (No steam) and press gently.
- Lift the sheet and you'll have the print on your fabric!
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Bird Cage Cushion
The birds I painted on my newly done Sofa Chair reminded me of Hillary Duff's song lyrics..'I'm just a bird that's already flown away' Flown out of the cage..which I had stumbled upon on the Graphic Fairy blog. I looked up for the pretty cage image and saved it.