I did not intend on having a blog when I was doing this..I just took the pictures for myself. It was my first ever attempt to deal with a sofa chair!
1. Fingers crossed..invest in some fabric.I don't like spending too much on renovating but this one was on 20% and it looked something like Laura Ashley's patterns. It said 'Ashley Designs' on the selvage line..I'm sure that's not the real Laura Ashley.
2. No sewing. I used adhesive spray to lay the pieces of fabric I had cut for the back, seat, arms and the rest as per the shape. It worked fine.
3. For the arm rest ends I made neat folds and hot glued them.
4. I used a pointy screw driver to push the fabric inside where the seat meets the arms and the back.