Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cotton Pad Dispenser

I was at the Body Shop last week with a friend and was pleasantly surprised (reminded) by the sales lady that I could use my membership card to get my birthday gift worth 10 Euros! So I got myself a Tea Tree Oil Face wash, a cherry body butter and a cherry moisturizer too! Earlier in the sale I had bought a cucumber cleansing milk and some cotton pads.

 I love nicely decorated vanities with tall glass holders for cotton balls and ear buds..but at the moment I can't have those fancy jars in a small bathroom. So I made something else:
 My inspiration was this dispenser I found online:
 The closest thing that my frugal mind could relate too was a box of pringles!
 ...and some pretty paper. I cut the mid section using an exacto.
A little straw twine and now I have a practical thing to hold the cotton pads.


Partying at

igottacreat
 


2 comments:

  1. Yay! A great Pringles can upcycle. I have a few of those. ;)
    Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative and pretty! I love finding a good use for old containers. Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share some Love, Leave a Comment!