Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pixie Gift Box

What was that story about a big pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? I always thought that to be true..and it is..just an example of that would be how the stores put their clearance stuff in a broken basket at the far end of the store..for me its gold!! Okay.. I think I should leave the rainbow story alone.

I can't just pass by and not have a handful look.I had picked up an assortment of things that could be used one fine day.


I took 4 of these small wooden boxes.

Months later I used them to make a gift box for a friend. I removed the clumsy dog from the lid and had a cute lil gift box to give.

Poor Picture quality...because my tot goes to bed and I do late-night photography.
































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some Love, Leave a Comment!