Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cumin Biscuits

Sugar, Spice and everything nice...no no we're not making the power puff girls..its these light aromatic biscuits I made with a dash of salt. I had a craving for these biscuits while I was expecting my baby. These were my childhood favourites. I searched for them here in Germany but I could not find them in any bakery or super store..so I made my own!

You need:

  • Flour 1 and a half cup
  • Caster Sugar 1/2 cup
  • Cumin Seeds 1 tablespoons
  • Salt 1 teaspoon
  • Butter 100g
  • Baking Powder 1 teaspoon
  • 1 Egg..or more if the egg is small

  1. Mix all ingrediants together leaving the egg.
  2. Kneed with the beaten egg
  3. Cover and leave for 30 mins
  4. Roll the dough out about 1/2 inch thick.
  5. Line a baking sheet with paper
  6. Cut into shapes with a cookie cutter and bake for 10-15 mins or until Just golden brown
  7. Bake on 150-!80 degrees in a preheated oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some Love, Leave a Comment!