Psssst..Should I let you in on a nasty secret....I have always wanted someone to give me a gift in a Jar.
Ok skip the first line, what you read here stays here. This is a simple one, just a plain muffin recipe with oats in it. I made this for a soon to be mom so I filled in some healthy handfuls of walnut and almonds too. The layers include:
- 1 Mug Flour (Sorry I'm a Mug kinda person no grams and scales)
- !/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 and half tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- Optional: Slivered Almonds
- Pre Heat oven.
- Line and grease a muffin tray
- Empty contents of jar in a bowl
- Add 2 Eggs + 150 g or half a block of melted butter
- Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Optional : 1 Grated Apple.
- 15 mins in the oven at 180 degrees.