Monday, June 11, 2012

Muffins in a Jar






Psssst..Should I let you in on a nasty secret....I have always wanted someone to give me a gift in a Jar.
Ok skip the first line, what you read here stays here. This is a simple one, just a plain muffin recipe with oats in it. I made this for a soon to be mom so I filled in some healthy handfuls of walnut and almonds too. The layers include:
  •  1 Mug Flour (Sorry I'm a Mug kinda person no grams and scales)
  • !/4 Cup Brown Sugar
  • 1/4 Cup White Sugar
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla 
  • 1 and half tsp baking powder
  •  1/2 Cup Oats
  • 1/2 Cup Walnuts
  • Optional: Slivered Almonds
For the instructions label that goes at the back of the bottle:
  • Pre Heat oven.
  • Line and grease a muffin tray
  • Empty contents of jar in a bowl
  • Add 2 Eggs + 150 g or half a block of melted butter
  • Mix with a wooden spoon.
  • Optional : 1 Grated Apple.
  • 15 mins in the oven at 180 degrees.
For the label on the Jar I searched and came across this lovely place Limeshot.

Tip Junkie handmade projects



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some Love, Leave a Comment!