I experimented with a new ingredient. I found these dried red onions at a local store in it's American Week sale. Here's what I did.
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Cut boneless chicken into bite size pieces.
- Season it with black pepper and salt.
- Beat an egg.
- Put some dry red onions in another bowl.
- in the following order coat the chicken pieces. Breadcrumb-Cheese mixture > Egg > Dry onion Mixture.
Spray a baking sheet with some olive oil .Bake at 250 degrees C for 8 minutes on each side. Bon appetit!