Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Honeycomb Pillow

Its been ages since I last saw my sewing machine. We finally met yesterday. The poor soul lives on a dark cupboard floor and was found with a broken limb when I took her out of the shadows. The insurgency had been caused by a naughty monkey trying to play hide and seek in the cupboard. I promise I never studied dramatics at school.

Moving on..with a broken spool holder I took upon the challenge to sew something I had pinned long time back. It seemed do-able and with my minimal skills I followed this tutorial and made my own pillow using an old pair of denims.My husband kept saying 'I didn't wear those much, are you going to cut them? ' Well YES I am and here's what it turned out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some Love, Leave a Comment!