Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cola Can Label

The forecast tells me that my next-almost there obsession is going to be all things 'organized and labeled'. There are so many ideas to make them and I came across these metallic labels made out of soda cans. I finished reading the post here on Twigg Studios and picked up my scissors to give it a try.

I tried just one..because I nearly hurt my self while trimming the sharp edged tin. Maybe some other time I'd make more with more time at hand. Anyhow, it came out nice. I stenciled the word 'Soap' on it using a CD marker.

2 comments:

  1. yours turned out great, i didnt find mine very sharp. im glad i inspired you to make your own xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is on my reading list and never seizes to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Share some Love, Leave a Comment!