Monday, April 29, 2013

Laundry Love

'Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes' ( read clothespins)

Words to ponder upon^

Hello hello! My blog looks like an ignored baby. I almost lost it in the market..apparently my domain name for the website expired and the blog disappeared ! My brother resucitated it somehow. Also, I have been unable to do much stuff because I'm upto something else these days..thats a secret for now..:p

That secret project involves studying..which is rather not easy to do after 4 eventful years after leaving university! I needed an excuse to avoid it so I gave my clothespins all the attention they ever needed !!

Some washi tape and a pack of wooden clothespins.
 Pretty Little eye pleasers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some Love, Leave a Comment!